Sunday, August 10, 2008

Shabbat

Yeah, I got a little of that today. It's to be expected that I won't get much on a Sunday. That's what Wednesdays are for.

The afternoon found me returning to the hospital to check in on Annabelle and her padres. She is making great strides today and seems to be itching to go home. The day was then complete following some phone calls, prayer at the homes of David C. and Greg (dedications/blessings) and our weekly staff meeting. I'm back @ the Church to check in on a group of kids visiting from The Giving Tree out of Tucson. They are kindred spirits and will be here for the week. It sounds like they are heavily involved in their community in the lives of those without stable housing. Following the leading of the Spirit they have combined efforts in places beyond like Houston (Katrina fallout) and "Nogales, MX, serving those who literally live in a dump". It seems to be the summer to host AZ groups. We have had two from Tucson and one from the Phoenix area. They are fast asleep. I'll take the opportunity to skidaddle and follow suit.

1 comment:

matt said...

AWESOME! Welcome to the blogosphere! I am looking forward to future postings!