Saturday, March 14, 2009

Yesterday Shorty brought his computer to me to be healed. This has become a part of the pastoral duties..... someway..... somehow?? It wouldn't come on, no flashing lights, no beeps, nothing. I yanked the power supply and took it to Fry's. I had one go out on an HP before. I was sitting 4' from it at the time and heard an explosion similar to that produced by a lady finger firecracker ... Pow! , and then the smoke and awful smell of burning electronics. We weren't 100% sure on this one so I had it tested. The results: "She's dead." "Dead?" "Dead."

I feel like I'm in need of a personal power supply replacement this morning. I wish it were that easy; just slap in a new power supply. For now a Starbuck's Venti Carmel Frappuccino will have to do.

1 comment:

Team Kess said...

D, I think its time for a new mantra....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_Say_No