Sunday, March 1, 2009

On Vacation!


We rolled out today and headed for AZ - on vacation! I can probably count on my hands and feet the amount of times I've not attended church on a Sunday in my life. One big marker for me though of a good vacation is that I easily forget what day it is. Already this doesn't seem like a Sunday. The sun is brighter and the mood lighter. Already, it is a true Sabbath for someone used to working on Sunday.

We're off! I have the privilege of going with Team Kess to Arizona for baseball spring training, relaxation and seeing the sights.

The trip to Phoenix was fun. Stopping in Yuma for lunch, we continued on and met El and Nancy Kessler at our destination - the Marriott Canyon Villas. It's going to be hard not to relax here. A dip in the pool and hot tub were the order for the evening.

No comments: