Thursday, November 6, 2008

Undone. C'est la vie!

Well I've learned not to take life too seriously - why bother? It's better that way. Sometimes you just have to laugh at life.

Yesterday the stitches that went in on 11/01 came out. Larry called today. I hadn't told him yet about the injury with his TV. I didn't want him to feel bad about it at all. He did feel bad when I told him. He then said, "Is that the TV set that came out of the bedroom? That TV was no good. It needed to go in the trash."

:)

3 comments:

matt said...

Awesome! Sounds about right . . . .

Holly said...

I guess I missed this one D. What happened to you?

dlm said...

I had a run in with a TV & the TV won. I found out some things in the process - I have a hard head. Relative to my hard head, I have soft skin & you can "crush" your skin. Nothing some sutures can't fix though.