Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ill-Gotten Booty

Happy New Year! Heretofore, I have had blogger's cramp in '09. It's time for me to get with it. Something came up today which lends itself to storytelling. Nothing much, but it will serve to inspire me to start writing again. Sure I could have blogged about the Chargers, but what more can be said. They're the best! No doubt, I need to catch up on some things from '08 that I haven't written about yet. Stay tuned.....

Hats Off To Office Depot Customer Service

Some punk needs to resign from the gene pool. They're giving we humans a bad name. Late in '08 I purchased some HP ink for a church printer - a black & white cartridge/color cartridge combo. It weighs in at around $64. Today the printer called for ink. I ripped open the box only to find that he/she had carefully opened it, wrapped two old empty, unrelated, smaller cartridges in it, stuffed extra paper in the box so they wouldn't rattle around, glued it shut and returned it to Office Depot where it sat on the shelf until I came along and bought it. Fearing the worst, I returned it today. They were kind enough to feel my pain and replace it. Thanks! I was told that printer ink is their #1 most stolen item - hands down. It's stolen and in turn sold on the 21st Century black market - eBay. I don't blame eBay, just more of those reprobates that make our gene pool a cess pool and give a preacher some job security.

For my Green Bay Packers adherent-friends. Spotted this the other day:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola pastor, tu hiciste buen trabajo con tus buenas fotos.

and welcome....



susana..........